Description You might be interested in Robert Half’s new job opening for a Help Desk Analyst, if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced work environment at a company in the Professional Services industry. We need a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Supporting local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company is the essence of this position. Located in Ramsey, New Jersey, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Command of Remote Support
– Microsoft Windows experience
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Basic networking concepts
– Prior experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.