Description There is an opening for a Help Desk Analyst through Robert Half. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Baltimore, Maryland area and is a permanent opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Answer and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Hardware & software installation experience preferred
– Comprehensive knowledge of Application Installations
– Basic networking concepts
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.