Description Robert Half, partnering with a rapidly expanding company in the Banking industry, is looking for someone to support local and field users as a Help Desk Analyst. You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Familiarity with basic networking concepts
– Microsoft Windows Server experience required
– Foundational knowledge in Zoom
– Proven knowledge of Support Tickets
– Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– Proficiency in Active Directory
– Microsoft Teams experience
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.