Description This is a great job for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We encourage candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization to apply to this Help Desk Analyst position. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Jacksonville, Florida area and is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Desktop Support experience
– Microsoft Office 365 experience
– Microsoft Exchange experience
– Microsoft Exchange Server experience
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.