Description If you’re looking for your next employment opportunity, contact Robert Half to find out more about becoming a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. We’re looking for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. To succeed at this position, you will need to support local and field users, in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Columbia, South Carolina area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – 2+ years of prior experience
– Ticketing System experience
– Tier 1 Support experience
– Deep understanding of Break Fix
– Solid understanding of Service Desk Tickets
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.