Description If you’re looking for your next employment opportunity, contact Robert Half to find out more about becoming a Help Desk Analyst in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. This job is for a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Help support field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. Located in Hunter, Ohio, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary to hire role.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Assist and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups Requirements – Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Basic networking concepts
– Customer Support experience
– General familiarity with Remote Support Tools
– Adeptness in Remote Desktop Support
– Solid understanding of Online Help
– Tier 1 Support experience highly preferred
– Practical knowledge of Support Tickets
– Experience with Mobile Device Support
– End-User Support experience
– Demonstrated knowledge of Remote Support
– Proficiency in Desktop Support
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.