Description You have a chance to be part of a rapidly expanding company in the Service industry, by applying to Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst role. The Help Desk Analyst will be responsible for supporting local and field users. As a Help Desk Analyst, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have a number of opportunities to make a positive impact on the department and the broader organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Lansing Nt, Michigan area and is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Correspond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – Practical knowledge of Microsoft
– Strong familiarity with LAN Vs. WAN
– General familiarity with Remote Support
– Experience with Firewall
– Solid understanding of Service Desk Tickets
– Routers experience
– Expertise in Ticketing System
– Demonstrated knowledge of Mobile Device Support
– Adeptness in Mobile Device Management
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.