Description If supporting local and field users is among your skills, consider Robert Half’s opening for a Help Desk Analyst. You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Due to this Help Desk Analyst role having a large amount of visibility within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
What you get to do every single day
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Proficiency in Internet Browsers
– Connectivity Problems experience highly desired
– General familiarity with Network Troubleshooting
– Adeptness in Email Correspondence
– Call Center Customer Service experience desired
– Multi-browsers experience
– Demonstrated knowledge of Basic Troubleshooting
– Connectivity experience preferred
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.