Description Looking for a new opportunity? Your next Help Desk Analyst position might be with this growing company! The ideal candidate for this position is a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. Service Desk Analysts represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. The perfect candidate for this job will be able to create knowledge articles and arrange training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. We need you to handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users. As the Help Desk Analyst, it is important that you understand how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. It is also required for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. Another important piece of knowledge candidates should have is how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. Analysts may be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed.
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– The ideal candidate for this job is able to facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards Requirements – Applicants should have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
– Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– One or more programming or scripting language skills required
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– This job will often be easier if you have ITIL certification
– 1+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Network Hardware experience highly desired
– Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office 365
– LAN Vs. WAN experience preferred
– Adeptness in Basic Troubleshooting
– Expertise in Active Directory
– Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10
– Applicants with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
– Adept at analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.