Description Robert Half is looking for Help Desk Analysts like you to join our team! This permanent employment opportunity is based in the Eighty Four, Pennsylvania area. This is a position for someone who has a can-do attitude and who is looking to be part of a highly motivated team. You’ll mostly be handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. If you understand how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives, you will have an edge over the competition. We also need the chosen candidate for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. This position absolutely must understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. If you’re looking for work where you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services this Service Desk Analyst job might be for you. This position sometimes includes creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. Covering alternative shifts when needed is often necessary with this Analyst job. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This role is with a company in the Manufacturing field.
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– You’ll do well in this job if you can facilitate user account management. That involves handling onboarding, change and departure processes Requirements – Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– This position will be best given to a person with ITIL certification
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
– This position will be the best fit for a candidate with a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
– One or more programming or scripting language skills required
– The ideal candidate should be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Microsoft Windows experience preferred
– Superior Customer Service experience
– Applicants should have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– 1+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.