Help Desk Analysts will be interested in this Robert Half opportunity that has a hybrid work from home schedule! Candidates do need to reside in the greater Savannah, GA area. This is a position for someone who has a can-do attitude and who is looking to be part of a highly motivated team. This Service Desk Analyst job’s main duty is to represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. This position sometimes includes creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. Can you handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users? This job might be for you. One of the most important parts, though, is how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. We need the person in this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. One of the most important parts, though, is how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You might also be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed. Apply for this position today if you think you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity. This Help Desk Analyst II role will be located in the Savannah, Georgia area and will be a long-term contract / temporary to hire position.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– The chosen candidate will need to facilitate user account management. That means onboarding, change and departure processes
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
Requirements – Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
– Active Directory experience
– Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– O 365 experience
– Basic Network Troubleshooting experience
– Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– The ideal candidate has ITIL certification
– You might be a good fit for this position if you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– Strong problem solving and analytical skills
– Proficient in analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
– It is preferred for applicants to have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.