Description Looking for a new opportunity? Your next Help Desk Analyst position might be with this growing company! The ideal candidate for this position is a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is the perfect Service Desk Analyst job for you if you want to represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. Your duties might include creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. If you’re looking for work where you can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users, this job might be for you. It is also required for this Help Desk Analyst position to know how the role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Understanding Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes is also important. This position absolutely must understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. The ideal candidate for this Analyst job can cover alternative shifts when needed.
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– If you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you’ll do well in this job
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues Requirements – Deep understanding of Network Troubleshooting
– Solid understanding of Active Directory
– Servers experience
– Microsoft Office 365 experience required
– Proven knowledge of Windows Azure
– Hardware Troubleshooting experience preferred
– Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language
– Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Interested candidates should be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
– You’ll be a good fit for this position if you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
– You will be among the top candidates for the job if you have ITIL certification
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude is required for success at this position
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.