You could join the Robert Half team if you are looking for work as a Help Desk Analyst! You should apply today if you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team. You’ll be great at this Service Desk Analyst job if you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. The chosen candidate might end up creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. If chosen, you’ll be handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. This position absolutely must understand how the Help Desk Analyst role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Another important piece of knowledge candidates should have is an understanding of Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. Another important piece of knowledge candidates should have is how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. There might also be times when you need to cover alternative shifts. The ideal candidate for this position is a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity. This Help Desk Analyst II role will be located in the York, Pennsylvania area and will be a long-term contract / temporary position.
Please apply with your resume then text Kalie at office line 267-668-2643
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– If you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes, you’ll do well in this job
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Applicants with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
– Microsoft Access experience desired
– We especially are looking for candidates with ITIL certification
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
– Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
– Applicants with a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude will be preferred
– Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.