Onsite 3 days per week
Responds to phone calls and emails from end users requesting service and help.
Sets up and installs new hardware and software.
Responds to needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
Establishes and maintains network users, user environment, directories and security.
Generates reports from service tracking system.
Supports IT projects and support requests. Support the day-to-day operation of IT systems and in house web applications. Support daily ATM operations, purchase and installation projects by assisting the ATM management team. Support daily telephony infrastructure and service throughout the Bank.
Occasional traveling to Branch sites required to service local needs.
Reports or documents modification to control profiles and access controls.
Provides first level support for access to all systems and maintenance of access control profiles on computer network and mainframe systems.
Follows procedures and guidelines as directed by management. Creates documentation and procedures as needed.
Works closely with the System Analyst and Information Security groups to ensure accurate escalation of issues. Coordinates activities of onsite and offsite service vendors.
Requirements – Able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Applicants with ITIL certification are preferred
– Applicants with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
– Proven knowledge of Application Support
– Telephone Answering System experience required
– Inbound Telephone Calls experience
– Desktop Application experience
– Hardware & software installation experience preferred
– Ticketing System experience
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Candidates who have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude will be preferred
– Capable of working independently with minimal oversight
– Background in one or more programming or scripting language
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.