Looking for a new opportunity? You might find the Help Desk Analyst position to be perfect for you. We invite you to apply if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. Service Desk Analysts represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users.
How you will make an impact
– Facilitate user account management: Onboarding, change and departure processes
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– If you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems, you will be strongly preferred
– MS Windows 10 experience
– Microsoft Office 365
– ServiceNow experience
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– This position is best filled with someone who has a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– In this role, the candidate will be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.