Looking for a new opportunity? Apply for this Help Desk Analyst II role with a growing company. We invite you to apply if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. We need you to handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users. One of the most important parts, though, is how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. If you understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes, you will have an edge over the competition. It is important for the chosen candidate to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. Y
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– This job succeeds when it can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
– Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows
– Active Directory experience
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Ability to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.