Description Join the team at Robert Half with this Help Desk Analyst Opportunity! If you have a can-do attitude and are looking to be part of a highly motivated team, you’d be great for this position! This Service Desk Analyst job’s main duty is to represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. You might find yourself creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. This job’s main duty is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. If you understand how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives, you will have an edge over the competition. It is also important for you to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. We also need the chosen candidate for this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You should be prepared to cover alternative shifts when needed. This is a position for a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity with a company in the Legal field. Located in Jacksonville, Florida, this Help Desk Analyst II role will be a long-term contract / temporary to hire opening.
– This position must facilitate user account management by closing tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory Requirements
– You might be a good fit for this position if you have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– Excellent oral and written communications skills
– Earlier work involving Desktop Support
– Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred
– Quality experience with switches
– Previous experience working with Printer Hardware
– Wide ranging experience with Application Support
– Proven knowledge of Basic Network Troubleshooting
– General familiarity with DHCP
– VMware experience
– Practical knowledge of Network Routing
– Solid understanding of Microsoft
– Good understanding of Printer Problems
– Skills in Printer Problems
– Well-founded grasp of DNS
– Expertise in Microsoft Exchange Server
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites
– This position will be the best fit for a candidate with a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Capable of analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
– Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.