Description If you want to work at a growing company, apply for Robert Half’s Help Desk Analyst job, where you will support local and field users. You will excel at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have a number of opportunities to make a positive impact on the department and the broader organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Rochester, New York area and is a full-time opportunity.
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Resolve technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Deliver IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Linux experience
– Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
– User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– 3+ years of prior experience
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.