Description Looking for a new opportunity? You should apply for this Help Desk Analyst position with a growing company! This position requires a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. This Service Desk Analyst job is for someone who can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. Sometimes that involves creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. This job’s main duty is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. As the Help Desk Analyst, it is important that you understand how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. This includes understanding Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is also required for this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. This Analyst job sometimes includes covering alternative shifts when needed.
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– The most important thing about this job is to facilitate user account management. This includes handling onboarding, change and departure processes
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc. Requirements – Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
– Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
– Applicants with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Command of Microsoft Windows Server
– MS Windows 10 experience
– Working knowledge in one or more programming or scripting language
– We especially are looking for candidates with ITIL certification
– A combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Capable of analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.