Looking for a new opportunity? This growing company in the Hospitality field might have the perfect position for you, in their part time, remote Help Desk Analyst role! This is a position for a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. You’ll be great at this Service Desk Analyst job if you can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. You will need to be comfortable with creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. If you’re looking for work where you can handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users, this job might be for you. Another important piece of knowledge you should have as the Help Desk Analyst is how your role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. If you understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes, you will have an edge over the competition. One of the most important parts, though, is how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. There might also be times when you need to cover alternative shifts.
*This role is PART TIME – Monday AND Tuesday – 10am-1pm Est (10-12 hours a week)
Completely remote, east coast support
– This position must facilitate user account management by closing tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– A+ certification, Net + certification, or an Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
-Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
– This position is best filled with someone who has a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Applicants with technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems will be preferred
– It is best if you have ITIL certification
– A qualified candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Solid understanding of ServiceNow
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.