Looking for a new opportunity? You might be the right Help Desk Analyst for this growing company. You’ll be right for this position if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. The ideal Service Desk Analyst can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. You might end up creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. It is also required for this Help Desk Analyst position to know how the role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. It is also required for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. You should also know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. You might also be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed.
How you will make an impact:
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– This job is important because it must facilitate user account management. This includes onboarding, change and departure processes
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service-related problems is required for success at this position
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– 3+ years of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– You will be among the top candidates for the job if you have ITIL certification
– Proficiency in Active Directory
– SaaS Cloud experience preferred
– Salesforce Integration experience desired
– In this role, the candidate will be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
– It is preferred for applicants to have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
– Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.