• Field incoming help requests from end users via both telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner.
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
• Build rapport and elicit incident details from end users.
• Assess severity of issues and categorize and assign accordingly. Route severe incidents according to process.
• Develop help sheets and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
• Provide support and training to all end users on system usage.
• Monitoring integration logs and assist in data maintenance.
• Provisioning and deprovisioning of user accounts in supported systems.
• Associates degree in computer science or related field and/or 1-2 years equivalent work experience.
• Experience administering users and applications in a complex enterprise environment.
• Experience with ERP systems, NetSuite preferred but not required.
• Able to read and understand technical manuals and procedural documentation.
• Strong written and oral communication skills and effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to present ideas in an effective manner to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Requirements NetSuite, Enterprise Infrastructure, Enterprise Applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.