Your responsibilities in this role
– Retain, investigate, and restore computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
– Resolve computer problems, and give guidance on appropriate action/solutions
– Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
– Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
– Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
– Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
– Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
Requirements – Desktop support or related experience
– Ability to quickly write reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
– Proficiency in MS Windows 10
– Networking experience
– Printer Hardware experience
– Microsoft Office 365 experience required
– Demonstrated knowledge of asset management
– Adeptness in Mobile Device Management
– Solid understanding of Active Directory
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.