Robert Half is looking for an experienced Level 2 Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users in a growing company. As a Help Desk Analyst as part of this growing organization, you will be a creative problem solver who enjoys working in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Mequon, Wisconsin area and is a Direct Hire/Permanent Placement opportunity.
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Solve technical help tickets submitted via phone, messaging and email
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
– Active Directory experience preferred
– Citrix experience preferred
– Proficiency in Remote Desktop Support
– Solid understanding of Windows Desktop Operating System
– Experience with Citrix
– 3+ years of prior experience
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Practical knowledge in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.