Description Robert Half is searching for a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users in a growing company. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have a number of opportunities to make a positive impact on the department and the broader organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Brooklyn Heights, Ohio area and is a permanent opportunity.
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Contribute IT support for productivity software, operating systems, and a variety of other applications used internally Requirements – Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– IT support ticketing system experience highly valued
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– Microsoft SCCM experience preferred
– Deep understanding of Active Directory
– Experience with Remote Access
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
– Excellent problem-solving skills
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.