Description Robert Half is hiring a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users at a rapidly expanding company in the Bank – Savings industry. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have a number of opportunities to make a positive impact on the department and the broader organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Waukesha, Wisconsin area and is a short-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements – Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Workstation Support experience highly desired
– Foundational knowledge in Linux
– Solid understanding of Basic Network Troubleshooting
– Microsoft Office Suites experience
– Network Troubleshooting experience
– Proven knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating System
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– 2+ years of prior experience
– Excellent problem-solving skills
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.