Description Someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues will find a great opportunity in this position! Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. The ideal candidate for this Help Desk Analyst position has strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Bloomington, Minnesota area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Spot recurring technical issues and deploy solutions to address the root of the problems
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Earlier work involving Direct Supervision
– Solid understanding of training
– Networking experience
– Good understanding of Remedy
– Demonstrated knowledge of CRM
– Strong familiarity with Troubleshoot
– Background working with Provide Technical Support
– Experience with Communication Skills
– Practical knowledge of Computer Hardware
– General familiarity with Operating System
– Diagnose Problems experience highly preferred
– Adeptness in Deskside Support
– Knowledge of Technical Support
– Understanding of basic networking concepts
– Experience installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.