Description Do you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues? Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this may be the Help Desk Analyst position for you. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Bloomington, Minnesota area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
How you will make an impact
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Basic networking concepts
– Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Proven knowledge of Deskside Support
– Networking experience
– Practical knowledge of Computer Hardware
– Well-founded grasp of CRM
– Earlier work involving Direct Supervision
– Quality experience with Diagnose Problems
– Wide ranging experience with Provide Technical Support
– General familiarity with Operating System
– Proficiency in Troubleshoot
– Technical Support experience preferred
– Good understanding of Remedy
– Communication Skills experience highly desired
– Comprehensive knowledge of training
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.