Description Someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues will find a great opportunity in this position! Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. The ideal candidate for this Help Desk Analyst position has strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Romeoville, Illinois area and is a permanent opportunity.
What you get to do every single day
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues Requirements – Working knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Strong familiarity with PC desktop/workstations
– Ticketing System experience desired
– Foundational knowledge in Active Directory
– Ticketing System experience required
– Microsoft Office 365 experience highly desired
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.