Do you have desires to move towards a Systems Administrator level posiition? Have experience providing end user, desk side and help desk support ? This could be your next step! You’ll succeed in this position if you excel at explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user. We’re looking for driven individuals who are most productive in an active and positive environment. Robert Half has a Desktop Support Technician role with a client you likely have seen before. If you are a motivated candidate with effective problem-solving abilities, we encourage you to apply. This Desktop Support Analyst position, which is a permanent opportunity, is located in the Quad Cities surrounding area.
– Support, examine, and repair computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
– Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
– Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
– Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
– Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
– Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
– Organize hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
Requirements – MS Windows 10 experience
– Strong familiarity with OneDrive
– Command of VMware
– End-User Support experience
– Desktop Support experience
– Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
– Desktop support or related experience
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.