Description You might be interested in Robert Half’s new job opening for a Help Desk Analyst, if you want to work in an innovative and fast-paced environment. You’ll love this job if you are a creative with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Candidates who can support local and field users in a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company will be a good fit for this position. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Jacksonville, Florida area and is a long-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Respond and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Identify recurring technical issues and propose solutions to address the root of the problems Requirements
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
– IT support ticketing system experience desired
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
– Connectivity troubleshooting experience
– Basic Troubleshooting experience
– Understanding of Microsoft Office 365
– Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.