Looking for a new opportunity? Apply for this growing company’s Help Desk Analyst position. We invite you to apply if you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. Can you represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services? This Service Desk Analyst job might be for you. Your duties might include creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. The primary function of this job is handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. It is also important for you to understand how your role as the Help Desk Analyst relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. It is also important for you to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. It is also important for you to understand how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. As an Analyst, you may be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed.
Your responsibilities in this role:
– Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
– Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
– You might be good at this job if you believe you can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
– Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
– Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
– Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
– Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
– 3+ years’ of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
– It is preferred for applicants to have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
– Deep understanding of MS Windows 10
– Knowledge of Basic Troubleshooting
– Laptop Hardware experience desired
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– ITIL certification will strengthen your position for the job
– One or more programming or scripting language skills required
– A qualified candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
– Can work independently with minimal supervision
– Applicants should have technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service-related problems
– Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
– Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.