A client of ours in the oil and gas industry is looking for someone to provide 24/7 support to convenience stores when equipment stops working correctly. They dispatch contractors to make repairs within the Service Level Agreement timeframe. Entry level position to provide customer service in a 24/7 365 call center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for accepting maintenance requests initiated by retail gas stations, dispatching to qualified contractors and managing the work effort to completion.
· Required to be logged into the phone system to take all incoming calls into the Dispatch Call Center and input service requests into SAP.
· Work with Maintenance Superintendent to adjust and balance workloads as needed.
· Continual monitoring of SAP’s emergency board for incoming and open maintenance emergencies for proper handling.
· Properly review and vet waiting approved work orders to ensure proper response time has been applied.
· Direct work to contractors based on geography and trade.
· Positively influence service level agreements and maintenance budget results through efficient contractor management.
· Continual follow up on aging work for completion and close out by contractors.
· Submit electronic paperwork for capital requests and request quotations for work on higher cost jobs.
· Maintenance Invoicing through SAP and Salesforce.
· Requires polished and professional demeanor for frequent interface with management and external callers while also handling incoming calls into the Dispatch Call Center.
· Respond to customer escalations, inquiries and provide updates as needed.
· Must have a high degree of initiative and possess the ability to make appropriate decisions independently using sound judgment.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks/assignments simultaneously.
· Must be flexible and have the ability to adapt to new technology and process changes.
· Outstanding organization, interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.