A firm located in Mansfield, MA is looking for an onsite (5 days a week) technical support engineer to handle help desk and desktop support responsibilities in a Windows environment. If you’re looking for your next employment opportunity, contact Robert Half to find out more about becoming a tech support engineer in an innovative and fast-paced work environment. We’re looking for a creative mind with a talent for solving both routine and unique problems. Help support field users with a highly visible role that has a positive impact on both the department and the company. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Mansfield, Massachusetts area and is a permanent opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
– Offer IT support for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other applications used internally
– Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
– Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
Onsite in Mansfield, MA
– Comprehension of basic networking concepts
– MS Windows 10 experience desired
– Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred
– O 365 experience
– Experience with IT support ticketing systems
– Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
– Background in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.