SuccessFactors Payroll Senior Consultant – Multiple Locations
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues?
Our Human Capital as a Service practice has been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our team works on the cutting-edge, building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to our clients. Our practice brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients.
We’re looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what’s possible. If this describes you, consider an opportunity with our Human Capital as a Service team!
About SAP/SuccessFactors Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS)
In today’s ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quicker, learn more rapidly while embrace a dynamic workforce.
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
Work you’ll do:
As a SuccessFactors Payroll Senior Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR functions today by:
* Demonstrating your SAP SuccessFactors Payroll capabilities.
* Configurating SAP SuccessFactors Payroll applications.
* Interacting with client Subject Matter Experts to ensure optimal use and return on investment from their Payroll system.
* Supporting and leading colleagues to deliver the highest quality service to our clients to contribute to the overall success of the project.
* Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
* Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
We are hiring across all levels. After initial conversations with our team, we will be able to discuss the right level with you.
* 4+ years’ experience in post-production support and/or full life cycle implementations of the SAP on-prem Payroll or SuccessFactors EC Payroll system.
* 2+ years’ experience leading teams and/or workstreams through at least one project.
* Ability to travel 25-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Certification in SAP on-prem or SuccessFactors EC Payroll modules.
* Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
* Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients.
* Experience working across time zones with on and offshore resources.
* Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
Possible locations: Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Hartford, Houston, Indianapolis, McLean, Miami, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Tampa
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.