We are seeking a help desk professional to take on this part-time role in Edina, MN!
This is a great job for someone who excels at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues. Robert Half is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. We especially want to hear from Hep Desk Analyst candidates with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization. This Help Desk Analyst role is based in the Edina, Minnesota area and is a short-term contract / temporary opportunity.
– Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
– Diagnose recurring technical issues and implement solutions to address the root of the problems
– Provide service on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
– Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
Requirements – Demonstrated knowledge of user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
– Printer Hardware experience preferred
– Comprehensive knowledge of Desktop Support
– Foundational knowledge in Microsoft
– VoIP System experience
– Strong problem-solving skills
– Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
– Proven experience in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
– 1+ years of prior experience
– Firm grasp of basic networking concepts
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.