Ashley Kirksey has partnered with a dynamic & Global organization seeking a Procurement Analyst to join their team. The Procurement Analyst will manage the procurement departments metrics & analysis while assisting the Director of Procurement & Procurement Managers with their reporting requirements on Microsoft Excel, NetSuite & SAP Concur & Oracle ranging from supplier KPIs, Purchase Order KPIs, Spend Metrics & Category Management reports. In this role, the Procurement Analyst will help with Executive reports, Capital Projects, Strategic Project Plans/Trackers & any tasks assigned by Procurement Dept. This is a 100% remote role but candidates are required to live in the Greater Houston, TX area.
What You’ll Do Everyday:
• Document, track, analyze & report metrics, spend compliance metrics & supplier performance metrics; generate reports as required; ongoing evaluation of current spend trends & purchase history; identify opportunities & make recommendations for process improvements within procurement.
• Coordinate with internal & external stakeholders to build required reports & metrics as required
• Manage day-to-day p-card program metrics, spend metrics via SAP Concur
• Provide Oracle NetSuite support for Procurement Module: 1) Develop & runs reports/queries 2) Heavy involvement in preparing business review presentations
• Assist Director of Procurement & Procurement Managers in tracking progress of special projects & provide follow ups based according to designed KPIs
• Minimum Associates Degree; Bachelor’s, a plus*
• 3+ years’ related experience in an analytical/systems role
• Heavy Excel – PIVOTs, VLOOKUPs, HLOOKUPs, a must*
• Excel – Macros, a plus*
Preferred / Not Required:
• NetSuite & SAP Concur & Oracle
• Previous or current Supply chain, logistics, purchasing experience
• Indirect or direct spend purchasing experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.