3 month contract to hire
If you are adept at managing projects within a PMO, communicating with key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations, this could be the right opportunity for you! We have an immediate opening for a Mid-level to Sr-level Project Manager. If you like the idea of being at the center of our client’s strategic business plan, apply to this opportunity through Robert Half Technology for this Project Manager position.
· Recognize and manage project interdependencies
· Develop and execute on complex project plans and key milestones
· Leverage the project team talent by assigning people to tasks accordingly
· Proactively identify and mitigate risks
· Ensure strategies and objectives are aligned with project priorities
· Lead cross functional projects across a variety of functions or systems
· Software development life cycles experience preferred
· Expertise in Agile project management
· Comprehensive knowledge of PMP Certification
· Deep understanding of waterfall project management
· If you are flexible and focused, you can succeed in this position
· Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
· Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
· Able to work independently with a minimal amount of oversight
· To be considered, you should be familiar and comfortable with IT project management methodologies
· Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant Project Management experience
· SAP knowledge
· Demonstrated leadership and supervisory ability, strong operation and project management skills
· It is preferred for applicants to have proficiency using commonly accepted scheduling and project management tools
· Applicants with a Project Management (PMP) certification are preferred.
· Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
· Experience working with e-learning and blended learning programs is strongly preferred.
· Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.