Description Our client in Croydon PA is seeking a Project Manager for their Customer Service & Key Accounts division. This opportunity has the potential to become a full time role for the right candidate. This engagement is 100% on site – this is not a remote position. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm. This role requires a candidate that is very strong in customer service and project management skills. In this role you will manage A-Z needs of key accounts, processing and managing orders through manufacturing expeditiously, monitoring cost and quality. The ideal candidate will have broad business skills and manufacturing experience. This is not an entry level position. You must wear many hats and often be take on adjacent roles. You will be working in a fast-paced high-volume environment with large and important responsibility. You must be able to work at high speed and adjust priorities quickly for yourself and the organization.
• Must have prior experience working with customers preferably in a manufacturing environment.
• Materials management, planning and procurement
• Procure, plan, expedite and control purchase cycle for electronic components
• Process large purchase orders and lead, plan, coordinate order to delivery cycle from order to delivery.
• Manage timely resolution of quality issues regarding purchased items.
• Ability to exercise independent decision making
• Minimum of one year of experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
• Must be experienced using Microsoft office suite
• Must be experienced with ERP software.
• Leadership skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Problem-solving skills
• The ability to delegate effectively
• Time management skills
• Very strong computer skills especially ERP, MRP and Excel, word.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please call Robert Half at 215-244-1551, or email us at Gianna.Migliarese@RobertHalf com. Thank you! Requirements SAP, Project Management, Electronic Manufacturing, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Account Management, Purchase Orders, Microsoft Excel, Procurement
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.