Description This Sales Assistant position is a great opportunity for self-starters that are passionate about growing their career! Candidates residing in the Canton, Ohio area that are passionate about expanding their career, may be interested in this Sales Assistant opportunity offered through Robert Half on a long-term contract / temporary to hire basis.
How you will make an impact
– Handling arrangements for travel and meetings
– Preparing sales reports and presentations
– Providing administrative, technical and clerical support to sales teams
– Handling additional Sales Assistant-related duties as assigned
– Coordinating courses and training internal employees
– Composing and proofreading correspondence and other documents
– Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
– Working on and at trade shows and conventions
– Supplying superior customer service, maintaining a kind and professional manner
– Aiding the sales department with the promotion of company products and services Requirements – Customer service experience highly desired
– Proficiency in Purchase Orders
– General familiarity with SAP
– Prepare Quotes experience
– Adeptness in manufacturing
– Solid understanding of Customer Quotes
– Demonstrated knowledge of SAP
– Client Relations experience
– Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
– Recommended experience includes 2+ years of Sales Assistance
– Employer prefers a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field for this position
– Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
– Good understanding of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
– Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
– Prior experience coordinating projects, utilizing strong social skills, and working well with all levels of personnel and outside clients and vendors
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.