Customer & Marketing is creating a new model for a new age-we’re an agency and a consultancy. Understanding the digital space and preparing for what’s next is at our core. We help clients reimagine how profits are made, how relationships are created and managed; we reshape how work gets done and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. That’s the power of driving disruption. That’s Customer & Marketing.
Work you’ll do
A Consultant at Deloitte functions as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients’ business needs. A Consultant gains exposure to multiple industries while demonstrating an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by Deloitte Consulting LLP. Responsibilities include defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Our Digital Customer team focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. Our ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the “creative digital consultancy” real and in doing so, make new markets.
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients
• Three+ years of consulting and Salesforce experience
• One+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
• Strong expertise in at least two of the following the clouds: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Einstein Analytics, Industry Solutions
• Experience with SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall, other)
• Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience
• Previous “Big 4” experience
• Salesforce Certifications
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including skills in MS PowerPoint and MS Visio
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
• Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ technologies (Big Machines, Apttus, Cameleon)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.