SAP SuccessFactors Payroll Consultant – Multiple Locations
Are you a natural leader with a passion to dig in and pioneer new technology-enabled methods and processes, a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues?
Our Human Capital as a Service practice has been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Our team works on the cutting-edge, building and delivering the next generation of HR applications and services to our clients. Our practice brings together our products and capabilities into one integrated offering to create sustained relationships with our clients.
We’re looking for the very best individuals who thrive on what’s possible. If this describes you, consider an opportunity with our Human Capital as a Service team!
About SAP/SuccessFactors Human Capital as a Service (HCaaS)
In today’s ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quicker, learn more rapidly while embrace a dynamic workforce.
Our SAP SuccessFactors practice is a team that clients simply want to do business with because of the way we work. We differentiate ourselves in how we execute the business of consulting demonstrated by our sales and proposal process, thought investment in proposed solutions, efficient and accurate pricing and staffing models and development of our internal training. We were honored as the 2015 Partner of the Year by SuccessFactors, won the North America Partner Excellence Award for Cloud Service and are the #1 SAP SuccessFactors partner in North America.
Work you’ll do
As a SuccessFactors Payroll Consultant, you will use your knowledge and experience to help your clients solve the most pressing issues facing their HR functions today by:
* Demonstrating your SAP SuccessFactors Payroll capabilities.
* Assisting with configurating SAP SuccessFactors Payroll applications.
* Managing to and maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate.
* Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development.
* Bachelor’s degree – preferably in Human Resources, Human Resources Information Management or other Human Resources related degrees
* 2+ years’ experience in post-production support and/or full life cycle implementations of the SAP on-prem Payroll or SuccessFactors EC Payroll system.
* Ability to travel 10-50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve (post Covid)
* Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
* Certification in SAP on-prem or SuccessFactors EC Payroll modules.
* Consulting firm experience, preferably directly working for Big 4 firms supporting enterprise clients.
* Superior communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel.
Possible locations: New York, San Jose, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, San Diego, Parsippany, Rosslyn, McLean, Boston, Seattle, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Charlotte, Detroit, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, Tallahassee, Kansas City, Cleveland, Cincinnati, Phoenix, Indianapolis, St Louis, Nashville
For more information about Human Capital, visit our landing page at: (1) https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/join-deloitte-human-capital-consulting-jobs.html
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.