Description Do you combine strong coding skills and a deep understanding of enterprise systems with creativity? We are looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Software Engineer with strong software engineering techniques and knowledge of design patterns. As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will create superior software solutions by utilizing best practices and innovation. To be successful in the role, you should be self-driven, a creative problem solver and eager to collaborate and solve complex problems both on your own and within project teams.
How you will make an impact
– Produce high quality production-ready code in an agile environment
– Work with an agile team to understand business needs and work through complex business processes to create solutions that align with the company goals
– Gauge new technologies and create prototypes for constant improvements
– Advocate top programming practices and standards
– Invite solutions which account for scalability and optimize performance
– Plan and apply back end and front end components and services Requirements – Prior experience with project methodologies
– 2+ years of experience with current development tools/languages
– Experience with Relational Database Management Systems
– Prior experience with consuming and creating WebAPI’s
– Experienced in common development frameworks
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.