Description Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Does the thought of working with a respectable company thrill you? Apply today for your next job through Robert Half. In the Senior Accountant role, you will support the company’s goals by preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, establishing budgets and forecasting, preparing audits, and handling internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Top-notch analytical skills are vital to the duties of this position. This full-time position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, as well as the chance of growth.
– Provide assistance in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external
– Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
– Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Partake in various department-wide initiatives
– Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
– Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Provide monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting Requirements – Prior work done in public accounting is desired
– SEC reporting and SOX compliance is a plus
– SAP experience
– Proficiency in Corporate Accounting
– GAAP Accounting experience required
– Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
– Strong attention to detail
– Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
– Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
– 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
– Top notch analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Knowledgeable of ERP systems
– Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
– Vow to meet business deadlines
– Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.