Description Can you work quickly without sacrificing quality? Are you excited at the idea of working with a dynamic company? Then consider this position that Robert Half is looking to fill. Your tasks as Senior Accountant will include financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Expert analytical skills are essential to succeeding in this job. A full-time role, this position include excellent compensation and benefits. You will also have the possibility of growth.
What you get to do every day
– When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
– Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
– Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
– Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
– Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
– Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process Requirements – Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
– Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
– 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
– Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
– Strong attention to detail
– Skillful in analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Proficient in ERP systems
– Engages effectively in self-directed time management and prioritization of workload
– Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
– Familiarity with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– Deep understanding of SAP
– Corporate Accounting experience desired
– GAAP Accounting experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.