Description Are you ready to put your skills to the test? Does the chance to work with a reputable company excite you? Robert Half has an exciting job match for you. The Senior Accountant furthers the company’s goals through the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow, as well as the creation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of audits, and management of internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Expert analytical skills are essential to succeeding in this job. This full-time position comes with a strong compensation and benefits package, as well as the chance of growth.
– Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
– Provide Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
– Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
– Engage in various department-wide initiatives
– Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes Requirements – Knowledgeable of ERP systems
– Ability to complete multiple tasks and projects within deadlines
– Exceptional time management skills preferred
– SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
– 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
– Remarkable analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Excellent attention to detail
– Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
– Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
– General ledger experience
– Deep understanding of SAP
– BlackLine experience preferred
– Balance sheets experience
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.