Are you an Accountant who has an aptitude for adaptability? Then this Senior Accountant role could be for you. Interested candidates should apply as soon as possible, as this Senior Accountant role is immediate. This long-term contract opportunity.
– Analyze financial results (benchmarks, trends, performance metrics)
– Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Prepare reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts
– Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Achieve compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
– Administer monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
– Arrange monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
– Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
– Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
– Skilled with ERP systems
– Ability to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent, and to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment
– Distinguished analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with functional department managers
– Foreign Subsidiaries experience
– Background working with Corporate Accounting
– SAP or Oracle experience
– Strong familiarity with Balance Sheet Reconciliation
– Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
– Demonstrated knowledge of Reporting Packages
– IFRS Accounting experience highly preferred
– Practical knowledge of GAAP Accounting
– Expertise in Foreign Exchange Transaction
– Outstanding skills in analyzing financial data and promptly generating accurate reports
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
– 7+ years of overall general accounting experience
– Ability to handle multiple projects within strict deadlines
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.