The Full Time Engagement Professionals Team at Robert Half is hiring a Senior Accountant on a full time basis to perform projects for a variety of clients in CC County, Tri-Valley and often remotely.
To apply please call Tawnia Kirshen at 925-274-5416 or you can find me on LinkedIn and share your resume there. Thank you!
· Senior Accountants will support and advise finance and upper management and will perform a variety of tasks including month-end close, heavy general ledger reconciliation, bank reconciliation and ad hoc projects.
· Experience in revenue, billing, fixed assets, internal audit and day to day operational accounting is desirable.
· Senior Accountants should have a thorough working knowledge of 2-3 ERP (for example: SAP, People soft, Oracle) or experience with Great Plains, Dynamic AX, QuickBooks, Sage MIP, or Yardi.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ work experience in accounting
• Experience with MS Office, Intermediate to Advanced Excel
• Attention to detail, deadline-oriented, strong time management and organization
• Familiarity with other accounting software a big plus (NetSuite, Oracle, Sage, etc.)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.