Can you rise to the challenge of a fast-paced culture? Does the thought of working with a respectable company thrill you? If you answered yes, Robert Half may have the perfect role. The Senior Accountant furthers the company’s goals through the preparation and consolidation of financial statements, the analysis and reconciliations of accounts, and the analysis of cash flow, as well as the creation of budgets and forecasts, preparation of audits, and management of internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Expert analytical skills are essential to succeeding in this job. Beyond solid compensation, this full-time role comes with excellent benefits and the opportunity to grow. If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration, please apply or call April Krogstad at 609-681-6273.
Your responsibilities in this role
– Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
– Partake in various department-wide initiatives
– Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
– Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
– Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
– Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
– Dedication to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Allocate and prepare monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis reports for management
– Exemplary analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
– Ability to meet deadlines
– Skilled at time management
– Attentive, ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
– Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
– Deep understanding of internal controls and SOX compliance
– 3+ years of prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
– Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
– Bilingual Mandarin
– Proficient in ERP systems. SAP a plus.
– Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
– Comprehensive knowledge of Full Cycle Accounting
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.