Description Can you rise to the challenge of a fast-paced culture? Are you excited at the idea of working with a dynamic company? Robert Half has an exciting job match for you. Financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting will be among your duties as Senior Accountant. Candidates must be highly skilled at analytics. In this full-time role, you will be well compensated, offered great benefits, and have the chance to grow.
– Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
– Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
– Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
– Engage in various department-wide initiatives
– Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
– Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
– Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
– Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
– Supply Balance Sheet account reconciliations Requirements – Prior work done in public accounting is desired
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to handle multiple projects within strict deadlines
– Skilled with ERP systems
– Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
– Seizes opportunities to produce results without direct supervision
– Exceptional time management skills preferred
– Perform Month-end experience
– Month-end Close Activities experience desired
– Good understanding of SAP
– Proficiency in Month-end Reports
– Background working with Intercompany Transaction
– Demonstrated knowledge of intercompany
– General familiarity with Intercompany Accounting
– Adeptness in intercompany
– Month end closings experience highly desired
– Expertise in Month-end Journal Entries
– Intercompany Eliminations experience highly preferred
– Practical knowledge of intercompany accounts
– Earlier work involving currency conversion
– Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
– Excellent analytical, quantitative and social skills
– Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
– 3+ years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
– Corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems experience a plus
– BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.